Week 3: I HAVE HOPE

YO.
I really need to write right now.  And I could just write this in my personal journal... buuuut why not do it here?

There is something in my life that I really need to let go of.  I have come a long way already and I feel so grateful of whatever worked in my favor that let me be as okay as I am now (less than two months from the death of a terrible relationship.)

But sometimes I spiral into my sad thoughts.  And I know better than to let myself do that especially at 9:54am.  I need to start my day with good intentions and good thoughts or else I know it will not get any better.  So with that being said, I am writing to remind myself that I have to leave heavy things behind so I can carry the useful things forward. 

In this day I am capable of making so many good and healthy decisions! I am capable of being kind to so many people and THAT is what my day should be about.  Not about thinking of all the good things that happened in a past relationship that actually wasn't...that good.  Gaslighting is real man.  And I am so proud of how far I have come!

I know that I am feeling this way partially because the moon is currently opposite from where the sun was when I was born.  The moon stands for my emotional world and the sun represents ego and focus.  This placement symbolizes a choice I have to make.

And I choose myself.  I choose to not cave into my cravings to comfort someone that does not deserve my love.  I know that I deserve the love that I keep trying to give to everyone else.  I should get to love as hard and freely as possible and I am choosing now to not give in to those "heavy things" because I only want to carry forward what is useful to me now. Which is kindness, love, and reciprocity.  I refuse to settle for anything less!

Today is such a good day.  The sun is actually OUT!!! There is so much potential for today to be the best.

Namaste,
Josie

Comments